The world’s energy landscape is changing. The increased use of renewable sources, the drive for lower emissions and the volatility of fossil fuel prices have put an unprecedented premium on efficiency and advanced technologies. A compact, water-free solution with remote operation capabilities and best-in-class efficiencies is what Echogen offers.
Echogen for Power Generation applications
Echogen has developed next generation technology for a wide range of power generation applications. The sCO2 cycle offers improved performance and significant operational advantages over steam and ORC cycles for both combined-cycle systems and primary power plants.
- Gas turbine combined-cycle
- Biomass/biofuels power plants
- Reciprocating engine heat recovery
- Distributed power generation facilities
- Supplemental power in CHP facilities
- Fossil fuel/nuclear power plants