Echogen will collect no personally-identifying information from or about you when you visit our website, unless you voluntarily provide such information to us. If you chose to provide such information, you agree and acknowledge that it will be considered non-confidential.
Any personally identifying information that you voluntarily provide to us will be securely stored within the Echogen private network. Such information may also be shared with Echogen’s business partners and other organizations and individuals with which Echogen has established a strategic alliance or other contractual relationship. The primary purpose behind the sharing of such information is to improve the services that we - and other organizations and individuals with which we have alliances - provide to you. Such information may also be used to improve Echogen’s sales, marketing, and business development efforts.
How we handle information about your visit to our site
If you read or download information from our website, we automatically collect and store the following:
- the requested web page
- the domain from which you access the Internet (e.g. att.net)
- the date and time you access our site
- status of the request (e.g. success or failure)
- the type and version of your web browser (Firefox, Explorer, etc.)
- the operating system (Windows, Mac, Linux, etc.) of the machine running the web browser
Links & Disclaimer
Questions and Contacts
365 Water Street
Akron, OH 44308